MYBRAIN TECHNOLOGIES informs you of the elements below concerning the processing of your personal data:
- MYBRAIN TECHNOLOGIES is responsible for the processing of personal data in accordance with the legal provisions in force, and in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). MYBRAIN TECHNOLOGIES has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted at: email@example.com.
- By using the MELOMIND solution involving the application and the headset of the same name, you agree to the processing of your personal data by MYBRAIN TECHNOLOGIES. If you refuse such processing, you will not be able to benefit from the MELOMIND
- The MELOMIND solution allows you to practice deep relaxation and does not present any health risk under normal conditions of use. The processing of your data allows MYBRAIN TECHNOLOGIES to measure and evaluate the cognitive mechanisms involved in relaxation, stress management, emotions, sleep and attention, through the practice of neurofeedback, to help you relax. The treatments carried out also allow MYBRAIN TECHNOLOGIES to develop the products offered to you and to enrich the user
- The use of the MELOMIND solution involves the processing of personal data such as
- Identification data: surname, first name, e-mail address, gender;
- Health data: EEG data (for electroencephalogram);
- Various data relating to your feelings (level of stress or anxiety, level of relaxation, ) and your life habits (age, studies, profession, place of residence, sports and hobbies, experiences with relaxation, etc.)
- MYBRAIN TECHNOLOGIES processes your personal data by implementing appropriate security measures and may use subcontractors located in France, in Europe and sometimes in the United MYBRAIN TECHNOLOGIES ensures the reliability of its service providers and respects the obligations of the RGPD regarding its relationship with its subcontractors. For your information, any subcontractor is bound by the same security and confidentiality obligations as a data controller.
- Your data is kept for the duration of your use of the MELOMIND solution and up to 3 years after the end of this use and the termination of your account on the MELOMIND application.
Updated on 16 April 2021