What to do when your session is interrupted, because of a loss of signal ?
The loss of signal can be due to several reasons : movement during the session, headphones that have slipped off your head, eyes open ...
To avoid these signal losses, make sure you follow the instructions for positioning the helmet. To do this, please refer to the following article
Here some tips to follow so that the situation does not recur :
- Before you start a session, check your internet connection so that you can access the results at the end of the session.
- Sit in a quiet and peacul place and, make yourself comfortable so that you don't move during the session.
- Place your head set correctly
- Keep your eyes closed throughout the session
- Do not touch or reposition you headset during the session.
Important: You will not be able to restart an interrupted session. If this happens, move on to the next session.