When your Melomind™ headset is connected via bluetooth, sizzling problems may occur.
- Make sure that your phone is close to you and that there are no obstacles between your headset and your phone.
- Make sure your application is up to date. Updating your application may cause your headset software to update. These updates provide improvements for managing sizzle issues. If necessary, see How to update your application Melomind™.
- Install you in an environment where there are few wireless devices connected to limit interferences from these devices.
- Make sure your phone is compatible with the Melomind™ application. A list of compatible devices can be found here: https://www.melomind.com/pages/faq.
If this still doesn't work, try the following:
- Reset the Bluetooth connection between your headset and device. To do this, follow the Bluetooth connection procedure described in the following articles starting from the step "Switching off and restarting your headset Melomind™" :
- Try doing a Melomind™ session with another device by connecting your device via QR code. Make sure the device you are using is compatible with Melomind™.
If the sizzling persists in these three cases, there is probably a problem with your headset. Contact our support team either by mail to this adress firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone to this number +331 86 91 99 10