You're about to have your first Melomind™ session?
Make yourself comfortable and follow these steps:
- Download the application melomind™.
- Create your account and log in.
Turn on your headset: turn on the switch located under the left earpiece of your headset by sliding it upwards.
Note: When the headset is connected via Bluetooth, the blue LED will stop flashing.
- Activate your Bluetooth connection and your internet connection on your mobile device.
- Connect the electrodes.
- Remove the cover (1) from the socket at the top back of your headset and insert the electrode pads (2), making sure to insert them all the way in.
- Connect your headset in Bluetooth (How to pair your Melomind™ via QR Code - iOS or How to pair your Melomind™ via QR Code - Android).
- Update your headset if necessary (How to update your headset melomind™).
- Place your headset on your head. The helmet adjustment step will begin. You can consult the article How to place your headset correctly to go through this step more easily.
- You then proceed to the calibration step (What is the purpose of the calibration?). During this step, make sure to stay still with your eyes closed.
- Once the calibration step has been completed, your session will start automatically.
After each use :
- Turn off your headset.
- Clean the electrodes regularly with a non-abrasive cleaning cloth.
- Unplug the pair of electrodes.
- Store the headset and the electrodes in its protective cover.
If you encounter any problems during your first session, do not hesitate to contact support at email@example.com or directly via your application settings.