Your Melomind™ headset has two bluetooth. The first allows you to send your brain signal data to the mobile application. In the settings of your phone it is called melo_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. The second allows the mobile application to send the audio signal to your helmet. In your phone settings it is called MMxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
The method of connecting your headset to your mobile device via Bluetooth depends on your operating system.
Under Android, the connection is made following several steps :
- Turn on your headset: a blue LED flashes on your left earpiece.
- Activate the Bluetooth on your device.
- Open your Melomind™ application.
- Click on the play button for the session you want to perform.
- Click on the QR code connection.
- Scan the QR Code attached to your headset.
- Accept the pairing request.
- A "Your melomind™ is connected" screen will appear.
When using the Melomind™ application for the first time, it is important to accept the following requests to access your camera to scan the QR code :
Video step by step
If you have a problem, check on the article I can't pair my headset melomind™ - Android.