Your Melomind™ headset has two bluetooth. The first allows you to send your brain signal data to the mobile application. In the settings of your phone it is called melo_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. The second allows the mobile application to send the audio signal to your headset. In your phone settings it is called MMxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
The method of connecting your headset to your mobile device via Bluetooth depends on your operating system.
Under Android, the connection is made in several steps that must be followed correctly.
- Turn on your headset: a blue LED flashes on your left earpiece.
- Activate the Bluetooth on your device.
- Open the Melomind™ application.
- Click on the play button for the session you want to perform.
- Click on the QR code connection.
- Scan the QR Code attached to your headset.
- Accept the pairing request.
- A blue screen appears, follow the instructions on the screen :
- Go to your phone's bluetooth settings.
- Click on the MMxxxxxxxx code shown on the blue screen (it may take a few seconds to appear).
- Return to the application.
- A "Your melomind™ is connected" screen will appear.
When using the Melomind™ application for the first time, it is important to accept the following requests to give access to your camera to scan the QR code :
Video step by step
If you have a problem, please check on the article I can't pair my headset melomind™ - Android.